In this regard, we inform that cookies are files that may be downloaded to your device when accessing certain websites and that allow, among other things, to store and retrieve information about users’ or devices’ browsing habits, and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which such device is used, cookies may be used to identify the user.
In general terms, the following cookie types (a cookie may also belong to different categories) are defined in the Spanish Data Protection Agency’s Cookie Guide:
- First-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website.
- Permanent cookies: Cookies in which data is still stored in the device and may be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie controller, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Cookies that enable the user to browse through a website, platform, or application and use different options or services available, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying sessions, accessing sections with restricted access, remembering the elements of an order, conducting the purchase process of an order, requesting registration or participation in an event, using safety elements when browsing, storing content for video or sound distribution, or sharing content through social media.
- Personalisation cookies: Cookies that enable the user to access the service with some general default features according to a series of criteria in the user’s device, such as language, browser type, regional setting, among others.
- Analysis cookies: If adequately processed by the website or third parties, these cookies enable quantifying the number of users and, thus, the measurement and statistical analysis of the use of the service offered. Therefore, the browsing activity on websites is analysed in order to improve the offer of products or services.
- Advertising cookies: Cookies that enable the most effective management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided, based on specific criteria such as edited content or the frequency with which advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Cookies that enable the most effective management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included in a website, application, or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information about the users’ behaviour obtained from the permanent monitoring of browsing habits to develop a specific profile and display advertising based on it.
When visiting a website or opening an e-mail in which an advertisement or promotion of products or services from the website is published, cookies may be installed in your browser to subsequently display advertising related to searches made, to control advertisements related to, for example, the number of times they are viewed, where they are shown, at what time they are viewed, among others.
The following types of cookies are used on this website:
Analytics cookies (Google Analytics)
As stated in different sections of this website, we assume that, if you continue browsing, you agree to the cookies policy and the installation of cookies on your device. However, in the event that you wish to expressly allow, block or delete any, or all of the cookies used, or withdraw your consent, you may modify your browser option setting. We also remind you that, if you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some sections of the website.
For more information about the Chrome browser, click here.
For more information about the Firefox browser, click here.
For more information about the Internet Explorer browser, click here.
For more information about the Safari browser, click here.
If your browser is not listed above, please, search on the Internet or check your browser options.
Finally, we inform you that, as our information on cookies policy, cookies used, purposes, etc., may be updated, you should look up our website’s cookies policy in order to check the most recent version.